Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 28

29.
I have had my fill of Combat Collective Wrestling and "The Dynasty" Jason Dixon. I don't know where Sarge is, so I am on my own. I look thru my vest and this stuff is not going to cut it. I need some heavy duty plunder. My music has been playing for ten minutes. I can hear Dixon talking in the ring.

"Since the dog has refused to show I declare myself winner via forfeit. 1......2......3.....4.......5.....6......"

I run into the ring and duck a Jason Dixon clotheline and hit a DDT on him. I climb on top of Dixon and start hitting him. Now I have a handful of his red hair and start banging his head into the mat. He throws me off of him and starts kicking me in the gut. I fire back with some forearms. He runs at me and I toss him over the top rope. I follow up by hitting him with a baseball slide that knocks him into the first row.

I climb to the top rope. Hard to keep my balance. Even harder to work up the courage to jump but I do it.

"CCW!!! CCW!!! CCW!!!"

****

Been driving all night. I stink to high fucking heaven and my stitches are driving me nuts. But I'll be in Memphis soon and I'll make those losers pay. I look over at my friend in the next seat. Every last fucking one of them will pay!!!!

****
That dive took a lot out of me. Dixon hit me in the face with some old guy's fake leg. Pull out the flash light to blind him but he slaps it out of my hand and starts hitting me with it.Now he drops me throat first across the guard rail. 1..... I kick out. Dixon just remembered this is falls count anywhere.

Now he is pulling me up the stairs. I hit Dixon in his privates then hip toss him down the stairs.

"CCW!!!! CCW!!!! CCW!!!!"

I climb the guard rail in front of the stairs and jump off on to Dixon who holds his knees up. 1.....2..... I kick out. Dixon press slams me into a row of chairs. Before he can pin me I throw a chair into his face. Before he can get up I start throwing any chair I can find at him.

1.....2...... He kicks out. I try to hit the Overkiller on him but he stops it and throws me back to ringside. He climbs the railing and drops a flying ax handle on the back of my neck. 1.... I kick out. We are finally back in the ring.

****

Been real lucky to have not been pulled over.. Last thing I need is a fucking pig giving me trouble. Entering the Memphis City limits. Wonder how the kid is doing. Not like I give a shit. Just a morbid curiosity. Yeah that's it.

****

1.....2...... I almost had Dixon with a small package. He hits me with a Divorce Court DDT 1.....2..... I kicked out?? It is the belt it has to be.
Dixon goes for a German suplex but I grab the top rope. Dixon punches me in the head but I respond by mule kicking him in the testicles. I hit the Overkiller 1.....2.......... the referee was pulled out of the ring by Clayton Wyles.

"You will always be a loser!!!! That belt will belong to Combat Collective Wrestling!!!!!"

I jump to the floor and watch Clayton Wyles scramble into the ring. I slide back in.

"P...Please Overdog I...I'm....sorry.."

I don't care. It is too late to apologize. I punch Wyles as hard as I can and watch him go down in a heap. I start kicking and stomping him.

"Fuck him up Overdog fuck him up!!!! Fuck him up Overdog!!!! Fuck him up Overdog!!!!"

Now they are cheering me. I hate this God Damn place!!! Dixon starts getting up and I hit the Overkiller on him again. Before I can pin him I get attacked by Master Bastard and the Ghetto Breaker. Bastard is hitting me with the kendo stick while Ghetto Breaker staples my lip. I think it is over.

"Hey Overdog is mine. Wyles said I could be the one to throw his belt away."

"I am the Master Bastard and what I say goes!!!"

"Oh I know you did not just say you were my Master you cracker motherfucker!!!!"

Now they are trading punches, until Ghetto Breaker staples Master Bastard's face and clotheslines him out of the ring. Giving me the chance to hit Ghetto Breaker in the face with an Atari 5200.

Too bad I did not see Cell Blok behind me.


****

I run into the building and head straight to the ring.

"Wait Sergent..."

"Wristlock Holmes?"

I look at the limey poof and he looks to be in rougher shape than I am.

"What in the blue fuck happened to you?"

"It was Wyles, I saw he was going to interfere in Overdog's match. I tried to stop him but was ambushed by Cell Blok."

"Yeah well I'll deal with all of them. Where is he??"

Never mind I already know. I grab a chair and head out.


****

I hit Cell Blok with everything I had and could not hurt him. Now he has me by the throat but before he can chokeslam me I hear a loud CRACK!!!!!

It's Sarge!!!! He's covered in blood and looks crazy. Cell Blok drops me and goes after Sarge.

CRACK BASH CRUSH!!!! Cell Blok goes to one knee. But he grabs Sarge by the throat. Can't move or I would help him.

****
The big motherfucker weathered my onslaught and has me by the throat, He did not notice my buddy.

STAB!!!!!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"How do you like that you big motherfucker? Nobody fucks with Sergent Sargent!!!!!"

Looks like Mister Bastard wants a taste,

SLICE!!!!!!

"Jesus!!!!!!!"

"Hope you got him on speed dial asshole!!!!"

Now I see the spade trying to get up.

CUT!!!!!!

"You motherfucker!!!!! Oh my fucking face...."

Look over and I see Clayton Wyles trying to crawl out of the ring.

"Sarge please stop!!!"

"Kid???"

No comments: