Saturday, November 20, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 31

"Alright Maggot get up!!!! We are not nearly done with the training!!!!"

Not sure how long this has been going on. After breakfast, Sarge started the heavy training. He told me

"I am going to break you down and rebuild you. You are not approaching this "deathcore" stuff right. Now do you have a gym we can train at?"

I took Sarge to the Power House. I thought Mr.Plant and Mr. Woods would be thrilled to have a former Omniversal Champion at their gym. So I was surprised by Mr.Woods reaction.

"Greg we had heard some rumors about you. So sad to a see they are a true."

"What rumors sir?"

"That you had won this deadcrew title and were a defending it against the scum. That you had taken to hanging out with a coughcoughcough likes of this Captain COUGH Sergent."

"Now you wait one minute there buddy. If you think I am going to be disrespected by some.... Never mind."

"Sir how can you say that? Sarge is a former Omniversal Champion. He beat Tyranos the Titan. I thought him being here would be a big boost for the Power House."

"Well you thoughta wrong Greg."

"Can we at least use your ring? "

"You are free to use it Greg.... alone."

"C'mon Sarge lets go. Mr.Woods tell Mr.Plant I hope he gets better soon."

"I will Greg, you a be careful."

"Yes sir."

****

Well the kid wanted the true Sergent Sargent experience and I'm giving it to him. That old midget has been around long enough to know my reputation. Had to resist bashing his head in with that little bitty walker. Anyway they would never have let me taken this to the extremes the training requires.


Sit ups in thumbtacks.

"75,76,77,78,75,76,77,78."

Running up and down stairs covered in glass.

"C'mon maggot move it. I do not care if you are bleeding. Move, move, move."

Hitting him with Kendo sticks til they break.

CRACK!!! "This is nothing!!!" CRACK!!! "The Master Bastard will do worse to you next time!!!" CRACK!!! "I'M GONNA BLEED YOU DRY!!!!"

****
This training is intense. I have cuts and bruises all over me. Sarge says it is important I become desensitized to violence. Today I'm at the junkyard. Sarge has set up an obstacle course.

"Do you know why you are here!?!"

"No sir!!!"

"This is an obstacle course. I have increased your already impressive ability to take punishment. Now you are going to learn to dish it out as well as take it. In DEATHcore everything is a weapon. To pass this course you must learn how to use these weapons to pass. I will be at the end of the course.

READY!!!

SET!!!

GO!!!

I take out running. My first obstacle is the tires. This is easy enough. Until I feel the crunch of glass under my feet. Feet are bleeding.I get to the end and see a dummy dressed like SAWdust. Next to it is a Kendo stick. I hit the dummy with it as hard as I can and take off.

This time I see the rings. I grab the first one and it is covered in barbwire. Now my hands are bleeding, but I make it. I see a dummy dressed like the Warden. Next to it is a barbwire bat. I hit the dummy and tear it open with the barbwire. It is off to the last obstacle.

Have to crawl under the wire. I hit the ground and yep thumbtacks. I still make it even if my shirt has my blood on it. But I don't see the dummy. I just see a folding chair and Sarge.

"DO IT MAGGOT HIT ME!!!!"

"But Sarge I c can't hit you."

Next thing I feel is Sarge punching me in the gut.

"This is kill or be killed."

He takes the chair and hits me across the face with it.

"Lesson over."

No comments: