Monday, November 08, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 20

21.

"OVERDOG!!!! Your performance in Chattanooga last night was the greatest display of courage in the history of sports!!!!!!!"

"Oh hi Mr.Wyles."

"Tonight you at the CCW Arena you are wrestling the Combat Collective World Heavyweight champion "The Dynasty" Jason Dixon and it is for the CCW title!!!!!!"

"I uh don't know what to say.."

"I wanted to reward your performance over the last week. and it is part of the agreement with w*re....."

"What does Jason Dixon think of this?"

"Why not ask him yourself? Hey you should also tell him to shine that belt up. I think we will have a new champion!!"

Wrestling "The Dynasty" Jason Dixon is a really big deal. He is one of the ten best wrestlers in the country. Not as big as Ransom Fortune or Ike Simmons but still a big deal.

He has been CCW champion for the last two years after his feud with the Master Bastard. It was a huge thing at the time. Everybody I knew who watched wrestling talked about it. Even the W*RE lockerroom was caught up in it. He had been disguising himself as the Red Valley Revenger to ambush the Master Bastard during matches. It all came to ahead at Cold Snap 96. The cage flooded with Revenger's then the lights went out and the real Red River Revenger appeared. He took out all the fakes then took out Master Bastard and Dixon. That lead to CCW's first ever pay per view. Collective Carnage. Jason Dixon defeated both the Master Bastard and the Red River Revenger. I know with masked wrestlers, impostors are serious business. I'm lucky not to be famous enough that anyone would try.

Okay I found Jason Dixon.

"Excuse me Mr.Dixon?"

"Call my Dynasty kid."

"Um Dynasty, Mr.Wyles said we were um wrestling tonight. I wanted to uh shake your hand."

"Overdog it is a pleasure to meet you."

"We met before sir."

"Really?"

"Two years ago you were suppose to wrestle Power Keg at Violent Night. He did not show and you issued an open challenge. I was the second guy to come out."

"Oh yeah yeah you were Reed Richards."

"No sir that is Mr.Fantastic leader of the Fantastic Four."

"Oh..... Anyway glad to meet you. I see we have some common enemies."

"........"

"Ike Simmons, he cost you your chance at the West Coast Heritage championship. Then he busted you up on R*PPED. Yeah Ike was always a glory hog prima donna. I remember when I beat the Amazing Tuxedo Brothers for the Omniversal tag titles he grabbed both belts. I was the one who did all the work. But old Ike he had to grab the spotlight. That is why I busted his head in with that statue that Clayton Wyles commissioned of us.. God I loved watching him bleed.........."


"Mr.Dixon?????"

"Oh sorry got lost in a memory. Bet old Ike talks about me constantly. Especially after I scorched him verbally that one time on TV."

"Sir I have never had a conversation with Ike Simmons."

"Well anyway Overdog. I have been watching you this week. I know you have had trouble assimilating into the Collective."

" Well sir...."

"Hey the reason is you are a real wrestler. I get why you wear the flak jacket. Need to be prepared. ..But listen that is beneath you. When we wrestle it will be the Combat Collective vs W*RE!!!!!!! Don't you think that should be in a true wrestling match. Leave the gimmicks back here buddy."

"Okay Mr.Dixon, uh I mean Dynasty."

Here comes Mr.Wyles.

"I hope you boys had a fantastic talk!!!!!"

"Clayton I think me and Overdog are going to be great friends and will put on a wrestling clinic."

No comments: