Friday, November 12, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 24

25.

TerroRantula just wiped me and Sarge out with a double springboard clothesline. Sarge rolls out of the ring and drags me with him.

"Look son do not fight his fight!! Stay calm make him play your game."

"What is my game?"

"Connect Four!! You know what you are good at. Stick to that and not Spider Boy's game."

I roll back in the ring I see TerroRantula is in the corner doing some chanting. It is in Spanish so I am not sure what he is saying. Now he is in the ring ropes crawling around the ring.

He just tried to tackle my legs but I dodged at the last second. No he is back in the ropes. Last time I tried to attack him. That was a big mistake. He tied me up in a submission hold. If it had been a W*RE DEATHcore title match I would of lost. But non title he had to break the hold..


He just dived at my legs and got me on the mat. Trying to wrestle my way out but he is too fast. It is hard to keep a hold on him. I got him in a arm bar. GAH!!! He just gougued my eye. Follows it up with some punches. Not a big guy but his punches hurt as much as most big guys. With his speed that is bad. He tries to whip me into the ropes I reverse but he flips over my back and dropkicks me out of the ring. Before i can recover he dives at me thru the ropes and knocks me into the front row. Before I even get up I see him leaping from the top rope to the floor.

******

The kid is in trouble. This Rantula asshole is the real deal. Never seen anybody so fast. He just leaped from the ring to the first row. Now he just backflipped from the guard rail to kick Overdog in the head.

"CCW!!!!"
"CCW!!!!"

Why are they chanting that? The spider did all the work. Okay time to step in. Come up with a cover story later. Hmm maybe I don't have to step in just yet.

*****
Where am I? Wait remember TerroRantula nearly knocked me out with that flying Pele kick. Gotta think, gotta be something I can use in my flak jacket. Got it shine a flash light in his face. That would not work in W*RE but this place is so dimly lit it blinds TerroRantula briefly. Clothesline him over the guardrail and hit an elbow drop jumping off the guardrail. Go for the pin on the floor 1...... He kicked out. Have to remember under DEATHcore rules falls count anywhere. Have him by his dreadlocks but before I can throw him into the rail. He reverse ddt's me off the railing. He is not going for the pin. Instead he is setting up a table against the railing.

Okay can't go out like this. I hit as hard a forearm as I can. Followed by two more and toss him in the ring. Go for the Overbulldog but he slipped out and reverse suplexes me. He goes for the Spider Splash but I get my knees up. Try for the Overkiller but he reverses it into a roll up 1...2.... No I got out. He was already up and hit a running kick. That knocked me out of the ring.

*****

Kid had some fight left in him but this guy is too much. Have a chair handy to split Charlotte's scalp open. But look at this, Rantula is not going for a pin. He is putting Overdog on the table.


*****

Move....... Move........ MOVE!!!!! Why can't I move? Even if it has only been a few seconds it feels like hours. TerroRantula leaps off the top rope. CRASH!!!!!!!

Hey I'm still alive what happened? Rantula is on the ground surrounded by a destroyed table. I got that burst of adrenaline I needed. Only one chance I put Rantula thru what is left of the table with the Overkiller 1.....2......3!!!!!

"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!!"
"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!!"
"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!!"

No comments: