Thursday, November 04, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 16

17.

"What in the blue hell is wrong with you boy???"

"I uh just wanted to help King Behemoth sir."

"You just wanted to Help!!! You coulda got your damn neck broken!!!"

Alright Sarge calm down.

"Uh look son. I'm not mad at you. I was just upset you might have gotten hurt before you met your potential. Now listen son, ole Sarge does not have a place to live. Can I stay with you while we train?"

"Oh wow that would be awesome!!!!"

********

Geez look at this dump. I think I had better digs in NAM and I mean back in 69. All these posters Spider-Man, Superman, A Batman poster on the bathroom door. Oh god damn don't tell me. He has the fucking poster for Sergent Sargent's Horse Power: The Movie.

"Yeah took me years to find one in good condition. I got that one from Movie Gallery in 94. They were about to throw it away but I saved it."

"Yeah well I don't really have any Horse Power stuff left. This crazy bi... I mean lady burned my house down with all the toys."

What the heck is this kid doing? He's taking it down.

"Here Sarge you can have it. It means a lot to me but it would mean more if you took it."

"Um yeah son that is swell. But you know we're bunk mates. Might as well keep it here. Let me take a look at that flak jacket you were wearing tonight."

*********

Silly foam??? Marbles??? Joy Buzzers???? Itching powder???? Firecrackers???? What is this Mickey Mouse crap?!?! Where are the brass knucks??? thumbtacks??? flash paper???? A big gold spike??????

"Well gee Sarge those could really hurt somebody!!!"

This fucking kid.....

No comments: