Sunday, November 14, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 26

27.

It turned out that night in Huntsville was not going to be me and Sarge's last title match we got matches all over the circuit.

Atlanta Georgia: Me and Sarge lost a Three Way Fight vs AirStrike vs the Hell Machine. I got eliminated when AirStrike hit me with the Crush Landing. Sarge told me the Hell Machine won when Bomber got hit by the Satan Equation.

Knoxville Tennessee: Me and Sarge were beaten by the Hell Machine. Sarge ran off Azreal St.Hades but I got hit by the Satan Equation and pinned.

Tonight we are wrestling in Biloxi Mississippi. It is going to be me and Sarge vs AirStrike vs the Brat Patrol vs CCW tag champs the Hell Machine.

******

Well I figured out Wyles plan. He keeps putting me and the kid in tag matches hoping his boys injure me. But Ole Sarge is too tough for them. so they go for the win and attack the kid. When I came up with this plan I thought my days of working in shitholes in from of inbred morons was behind me. Joke was on me.

Tonight we are in what the kid called a Four Corner Fight of Demolition. Back in my day all fights were wrestler vs wrestler or team vs team. But when in Rome do as the Romans. Until you cave their skull in and do it your way.

Look around measuring up the competition.

The Hell Machine: Wrestled these guys and I got their number. But me and the kid do not have the team work to dial it. These guys are good. Understand tag team wrestling even if their work is sloppy. Hopefully one of the other teams take them out or injure them. Not thinking it is likely.

AirCrash or Strike or Raid.: These guys show potential. They have speed and technique. They're also showboats. Want to hit all their fancy little moves instead of winning the match. That is why they lost the three corner fight the other night. The champs only care about winning.

"Hey kid what is that last team called!?!""

"The Brat Patrol Hayden and Criss"

The Brat Patrol: They look like spoiled little wimps. But I checked them out and they held their own with that Master Bastard and his Kid Bastard. Might be more to them than they are letting on.

I don't like this. There are only 75 people in the audience and as far as I know the show was arranged at the last minute, On top of that we are going on last. What kinda promotion puts the tag titles on last. Then again the CCW champion is not here. That makes it more suspicious. That Dixon asshole has been on every show regardless of city or attendance.

Great the damn barking started.

****

Great my music started!!! I'm excited for this match. If I focus and use teamwork I know me and Sarge can be CCW tag tam champions. When I started at the Power House I never dreamed I would be teaming with Sergent Sargent.

"SARGE!!!!"
"SARGE!!!!"
"SARGE!!!!"

Well Sarge is popular maybe they have warmed up on me.

"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!!"
"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!!"

Maybe not. Now the Brat Patrol's music started. Sounds like the theme song to 90210. They look like the jocks I went to high school with. Believe it or not I was not really picked on. Mainly because of me being on the wrestling team and the football team being terrible.

"Look pops we want to give this to you to make up for the beating you're going to take."

Criss just put a 20 dollar bill in Sarge's hand.

****

Why that smug little son of a bitch.

I punch the blond one in the mouth. I get on top of him and start raining down punches.

****

Sarge took down Criss. But he forgot about Hayden who started choking Sarge with his sweater. I dropkick Hayden in the back of the head. He gets up and comes at me but I hip toss him. Now Criss comes at me and I hip toss him. They come at me for a double clothesline but I duck and Sarge backdrops them over the top rope.

Now the Sirens start blaring. That is AirStrike's theme song.

****
Here comes AirStrike. They catch me and the kid off guard. I am fighting the one called Bomber. A bit short but a solid build. He leap frogs the Bayonet and I take a spill outside. Before I can get back in I'm ambushed by the Brat Patrol.

****

Uh oh looks like I am fighting AirStrike by myself for now. Why are the Hell Machine not here yet. I hit Bomber and Raider with forearms.I try to hit a double hip toss but they block and hit me with a double sidekick. Raider slams me in the center of the ring and hits a senton followed by Bomber hitting a leg drop. But this being AirStrike they do not go for the pin.

Bomber tosses me off the top rope onto a prone Raider who holds his knees up. They are still not going for the pin because they have not done all of their moves.

****

For two wimps these guys are laying a beating on me. The blond one threw me into the dark haired one who clothesline me with his sweater. Gotta hand it to em these guys know how to use a sweater as a weapon.

Now what the hell is this, they are using the sweater to slingshot a chair at me. The blond one is holding me and the sleeves of the sweater as the dark haired one fires the chair. Here it comes.

****

Not sure how I am still conscious they hit me with every double team they know. Then every double team the Amazing Tuxedos knew and even a few of Desecration's double teams. Last one they hit me with was the colliding knees on the ring apron.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE CRUSH!!!"

****

Blond wimp is out and I cracked the other wimp's face with a chair when he checked on his buddy. Think I can get some more use outta this chair.

****

The AirStrike Crush is a really popular finisher. The Satan Equation passed it in popularity but fans still love it.

"KILL THE DOG!!!"
"KILL THE DOG!!!"

They stand me up. Here it comes.

****
Damn it I'm too late they just tore the kid's head off with a combo thrust kick/knee clip. Well I can still take them out.

"Bomber look out the fossil is up!!"

CRACK!!!!

Down goes Bomber. Here comes the other one named Raider. He does two cartwheels and tries to spin kick me but I duck.

BASH!!!!

I pin Raider 1....2....3.

"TEN MINUTES FIFTY SIX SECONDS, THE TEAM OF AIRSTRIKE IS ELIMINATED!!!!"

One down and two to go.that is if the champs ever show. Now the blond sissy has crawled in the ring. Before he can get up I smash him across the back with the chair then hit my standing neckbreaker.

1....2.....3.

"ELEVEN MINUTES TWENTY EIGHT SECONDS, THE BRAT PATROL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!"

Before I can wonder where the Hell Machine is I find out. They attack me from behind. I fight out of that devil doodad move then crack the fat one over the head with the chair. The musclehead charges me and I hit the Bayonet. 1....2.... What in the blue fuck?? That stringy haired poof just pulled the ref out of the ring. Well I'm gonna enjoy this. I punch him as hard as I can. Look down and see blood on my fist.

"SARGE!!!!"
"SARGE!!!!"
"SARGE!!!"

Next thing I know I'm seeing stars. That Master Bastard bastard and that Kid Bastard attacked me. Kid Bastard is peppering me with forearms and stomps. I thumb the little fucker in the eye and toss him into daddy. I clothesline them both outta the ring. Next thing I hear is a garbage can being thrown. It's the Ghetto Breaker, before he can do anything I hit him with a VCR that was inside the can. He's bleeding now.

I hit the Bayonet on him. I have not heard a bell so I look for either hibby or jibby to pin. When I see the giant mother fucker step in the ring.

"Well well Mr.Cell Blok we meet again."

He is just staring at me. So I punch him in the nose.

Nothing

I hit him again.

Nothing

I pick up the chair and about to swing for the fences. But before that the Hell Machine recovered. They hit me with their finisher. 1....2....3. I'm not unconscious because there is not a man on this planet tough enough to knock me out.

But these guys are not done yet. Master Bastard broke that cane over my head. Ghetto Breaker stapled my head open. Cell Blok cut me with a broken bottle then Choke Slammed me thru the time keeper's table. Lost a lot of blood. Still trying to get up when the CCW champ Whatshisface jumped out of the crowd and hit me with a chair. I start pulling myself up and I See him getting ready to hit me again.No not gonna be knocked ou......

No comments: