Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 39

38.

Mr.Johansen would not help me. Sarge pointed out that we have to make sure the impostor Overdog does not lose the DEATHcore title.

Chicago Illinois: The impostor was defending against the Warden. Warden almost beat him with the Death Warrant before I pulled the referee outta the ring. I have never intefered in a match but that is my belt. I hit Warden with the Overkiller and the impostor pinned him. I went after my belt but I was attacked by the team of Freefall. The impostor ran away.

Hollywood Florida: The Impostor was defending against SAWdust. SAWdust was taking apart the Impostor. I ran into save my belt but SAWdust hit me in the gut with an ax handle. He then hit the Impostor with the Dustbuster. Sarge came in and hit SAWdust with the Bayonet letting the impostor get the win. Sarge went to grab the belt but he was attacked by Bleached Evil, Bingwen and Violator. We were saved by X-ILE and the Highland Players (Skull and Deathrock). X-ILE did not look happy about it. Then he was attacked by Scissormask. In the confusion the Impostor got away.

Oakland California: He is defending against the Kimono Lizard. He had a famous feud with the Komodo Wizard in WHY. This is his first night in W*RE. Kimono is a really skilled martial artist but he does not understand DEATHcore. He is still dominating the Impostor. Tonight I have a plan. Sarge attacks the Lizard after Lizard hits the Impostor with poison mist. While he is distracted I grab the belt and run.

The Impostor pins Lizard with Sarge's help. Right when I am about to get behind the curtain Bingwen pops out and sprays me with orange mist. I start throwing up. One thing I don't get is why doesn't the House help the impostor when he is on the verge of losing. They only step in when I have the belt back.


****

I just took out this Kimono Lizard guy. He is doing a rip off of Komodo Wizard. But this guy is no Komodo Wizard. He tries to spin kick me but I duck and hit him with a neckbreaker. The fake Overdog gets the win. I decide while I'm in here I'm gonna teach this faker a lesson. So I start stomping and kicking him. Before I put the Sargelock on I see the kid just got attacked by the tiny chinaman. Before I can help him I get my head taken off. I look up and its the leader himself, Bleached Evil.

****

I'm blind and sick. Bingwen got joined by Violator. I recognize his smell. Violator is laying some heavy kicks into me. Bingwen goes to kick me, I duck and he knocks out Violator. Blind I hit Bingwen with the Overkiller.

"Gaah uh fuck you Greg!!!"

First words he says in months and it's "fuck you Greg". I feel thru my flak jacket and get a bottle of water to rinse my eyes. First thing I see is Sarge fighting Bleached Evil.

****

This bastard is as tough as I have heard. Rumor has it he is that Opium X guy in Japan. Wrestled him on my last Japan tour in 90. I have got him reeling back from my punches. I go for the Bayonet but he kneed me in the head and he is about to DDT me into a chair. I brace myself when I see Overdog jump on his back.

No you idiot grab the fucking belt and run. Bleached Evil throws him aside like he is nothing. Now he is laying into the kid with kicks. I take my chance and lock on the Sargelock.

Fuck yeah you albino fucker!!! Nobody gets outta the Sargelock!!! Or so I though he just broke out of it and he spiked me with a DDT. Then powerbombs the kid.

Last thing I see is the fake Overdog grabbing the DEATHcore title and running.

fuck.

****

Tonight they are taping the premier of Saturday Night Shred which is a two hour show on the WB. I need to find out who the Impostor is wrestling a chill goes up my back when I see it.

Todd Ripstone vs Overdog?

Okay this is bad.

No comments: