Saturday, November 06, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 18

19.

"Now look loosa I'm gon do alla the talkin. You just stand there and look like a loosa."

"Well sir Mr.Wyles said...."

"You don tell me about that back stabbin coont!!!! Im the Masked Confederate!!! These are my peeple!!!

Well The Confederate greatly misread the mood of his people. They really hated him and me too. Confederate did not make it any better.

"Dis place should be made out of old corn cobs because it is full a shit!!!!"

I try to take the mic but he shoves me back.

"You suck dick, you suck dick!!!!"

This is really not my kind of crowd. I have watched enough Combat Club to know this.

"IF I a sucka dick then you all must be a whippin em out. You all are hung like cranberries!!!!!"

Okay that's a head scratcher.

"This promotion is pathetic. So pathetic that this loosa right here with his rinky dunk belt can beat yo best!!!!!"

Uh wait now. I take the mic from Confederate's hand.

"Uh yeah listen I respect....."

"Shut the fuCK Up. Shut the fuck up!!!!"

Can't these people do anything but chant.

"Yeah listen you should probably be quiet. I mean there are kids here."

Looks like i'm getting thru to this ten year old. He wants to say something.

"FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!"

Oh my gosh. Now his dad is high fiving him.

"Now that is enough. Don't you people have any decency!?!?!"

"Go fuck yourself, go fuck yourself!!!!"

That is it!!!!

"I am not going to disrespect myself by wrestling in a place like this. I am the W*RE DEATHcore Champion. I should not be here!!!!"

About to step thru the ropes when I get hit by a garbage can. It's the Ghetto Breaker. He hits me with a spinebuster across the can. Feel like I'm broke in two. He hits me with an old Nintendo. What a waste somebody could be using it. Also ow....

Now he hits me in the gut with a plunger. He is putting it on my face and plunging. I can hear the fans laughing. Let me feel thru my jacket. Got it. I take out my squirt gun filled with hot sauce and catch Ghetto Breaker in the eyes. Now is my chance to hit the Overbulldog. Can't pin him so I just start hitting him.

Bam!!! Somebody kicked me in the head. It's the Master Bastard. I thumb him in the eye and shove him in the corner and start hitting him. Oh no Ghetto Breaker is getting up.

Where's the Confederate????? I look over and see him on the ground clutching his chest. Look him in the eyes for a second and he turns his head.

I bounce off the Bastard onto Ghetto Breaker who catches me with a powerslam. Gonna try to get up. But I see Kid Bastard toss his dad a kendo stick. Next thing I see is a flash of light as I lose conciosness.

No comments: